- Need oral verification of religion.
- If the bride is a Muslim, her father should be present at the time of the marriage contract.
- If father is unable to attend then his oral approval or his written approval must be submitted before the contract can be performed.
- If this is the Bride’s 2nd marriage; a divorce certificate is required.
- Need valid government issued I.D. card (i.e. drivers’ license, passport, or green card).
- Set up an appointment with the Imam by calling (704) 537-9399.
- Fill out the marriage application at the Masjid.
Questions About Marriage?
If you have any questions about scheduling a marriage at ICC, contact us at (704) 537-9399, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org